Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Practice Again

Water Polo practice finally started agian and I am really excited about the upcoming season. High School swimming ended and we had the State swim meet. We won the meet by a lot. The other teams weren't even close and it was a good way to end my first year of high school swimming. Now I can switch to my main focus, which is water polo. We've had practice for a week now, and it feels great to get back into the swing of things. So far we've only been going over the basics, but I can't wait until we get into some new stuff. Our first game is this week and it'll be interesting how well we do. We have some knew people and our coach isn't very good at explaining things, so I don't know if they actually understand anying.

Image courtesy of Water Polo Planet

We have a lot of games this week, and many more to come. I think that we have at least one every week and somethimes even 2. This will go on all the way to May. That is when state championships are. I'm just really happy that swimming finaly ended and water polo started. I'm ready to see all the people I hated in the fall again and beat them. I'm not gonna lost to Pork Chop again.

1 comment: