Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

First Game of The Season


Last week, we had our first game of the season. The team we played was really bad, and after the first quarter we were up 9 to 0. I scored 3 of those 9 and after the first quarter he took out everyone that was starting and put the newer kids in. It was a good opportunity for them to get some game time against a team that wasn't very good. They did a really good job, and at half time the score was 16 to 1. I played for most of the third quarter, but I didn't play for any of the fourth. The final score of the game was 23 to 9. The same guy scored all of the other teams 9 points. He wasn't even good. I played defense on him in the first half and he would try to shoot from 7 meters and I stuffed him almost every time. He would also try to kick me in the face every time we were swimming down. After a while it got really annoying, and I wanted to straight up hit him in the face. He never actually hit me, so I wasn't that mad about it, but it was still getting on my nerves.  

Image courtesy of RTS
Overall, the game went really well and it was a good way to start out the season. Lots of the newer players got game time and we stomped the other team. They shouldn't of scored 9 goals. They really shouldn't of scored at all. We lots of games coming up and I can't wait to see how good we are going to get this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment