Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Practice

Last Saturday, we had a random practice. I thought it would be fun, but some guys from a different team showed up, and I have no idea why. They were really annoying. There was one kid there that thought he was hot stuff. He was a big dude, not fat, but really beefy. He acted like he was the boss of all of us and we were all so done with him and the 2 other guys he brought with him. I don't even know who invited them. I showed up and was like,"Who the hell are these random kids". I was pissed off from the start and that kid just made it worse. 
Image courtesy of Water Polo
At the start of practice we did some swimming drills and he started talking about how fast he is at swimming and stuff. He told me his times, and it turns out that he actaully sucks. He was at one of our high school swim meets and his stroke was the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life. It was so bad. After that, we started to play a game. In the middle of the game, the coach stopped it to talk about something and coach said that someone needed to get to a certain position and that kid said, "like that'll happen". That pissed me off, and probably even more my teammate who was guarding him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment