Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Finals

We don't have any games for the next two weeks, and that is the last week this season. It is the finals and for JV we are playing for 3 against Kearns A, B, or C. We lost to all of them during the season. I know what you're thinking. How did you lose to a C team? Well... Half the team was gone. There was a swim meet and there was no one at the game. We only lost by 1. I was carrying, but I missed the last second shot to tie the game. I just barely hit the cross bar with 2 seconds to go. We also lost to the B team, but I'd rather not talk about that one. It was kind of sad how we lost. There was one super aggresive kid on the C team that really pissed me off. When I was guarding him he would shove his head into mine. I have no idea what he was doing. I was so confused.
Image courtesy of Boston.com

For the Varsity we are playing for 6th place. We lost our first 3 games, then tied one, and won the last 3. We ended off the regular season looking really strong. We finally got it together and won some games. Hopefully we can win against whoever we are playing against for 6th. We probalby should have done better than 6th, but at the start of the season we weren't really playing at our best. We have won the last 3 games we played and we should carry the momentum into the last weekend. I have no idea who we are playing, but I hope that we can beat them. There haven't been many people that I have hated in the varsity games lately. We have been winning and it is way more fun when you are winning. I haven't had the urge to hit someone in a varsity game for a while. I guess that's a good thing. Only 2 more weeks until the end of the season. I'm really sad about that and really don't know what I am going to do with my life once the season ends.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Denis, this is so cool. I really enjoyed this post. Isn't that so funny how we share the same topic for blogs? How about you read about mine and comment too! Here is the URL : bmcdowell18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete