Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Destroying Kids

Last weekend I had another 3 water polo games. 1 of them was a varsity game and the other 2 were JV. The first varsity game we won 12-1. Our defence was amazing and our offence finally started to work. We scored on a lot of counter attacks and we finally were able to score goals when we set up our offence. I didn't even have to play the whole game. Our entire team finally showed up and we had 3 subs. It was the most we've had all season.
Image courtesy of The National
The next game we had was a JV game. There was one really annoying kid on the other team. He was number 2 and I hated him so much. He was chubby and when I was guarding him he tried to be tough and fight me, but he had the weakest puches I've ever seen. He was like tapping me. It was like he thought he was tough, but was to scared to actually hit because I would've kicked his ass. I was really close to destroying him, but I just elbowed him in the ribs once and he got super scared and stopped. When destroyed there team so in the fourth quarter I wasn't playing, and he hit our goalie in the face, with the ball, twice within a minute. I was about to jump in the pool and just wreck him. That kid is lucky that I didn't find him in the locker room after the game.
Image courtesy of Water Polo World

The third game was another JV game. There wasn't anyone that really pissed me off, but we absolutly destroyed the team we were playing. I scored 11 goals and 4 or 5 of them were half court shots. The goalie was really small so basically every shot I took went in. There was one girl that was drowning one kid on my team. He couldn't do anything about it. He was drinking a lot of water when she was guarding him. It was funny watching some girl half his size drowning him. The final score of the game was 15-9. That was the first day all season that we have one every game. It was a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment